It’s been a while, hasn’t it? My last post was in May, and so much has happened since then. I’d love to say that I’m sorry for the lack of posts, but I’d honestly rather be living and in the moment. It’s been an awesome summer so far, and there’s still at least a month of it left.
I thought about doing a massive recap to encompass everything, kind of like I did for the past holiday season, but I’m sure that would get lengthy and probably a bit boring. To save us some time and before I get into more specific posts to cover some of the events below, here are some of the highlights by month. A quick snapshot of my Instagram feed covers a bit of these highlights.
- I completed a training in Madison, WI and thereafter got my ITIL Foundation certification. Woot!
- I turned 34, celebrated with my love and my ladies. 34 is going to be a good one ❤
- Memorial Day BBQ at the 2 Michelin starred Acadia – yes, it’s awesome.
- Cubs game with my love
- Vegas trip for the Jennifer Lopez show!
- Mia’s 30th birthday at the Cubs game
- NYC weekend
- FL and ATL
- Gaming for Green Charity Poker Tournament
- Steph’s Bridal Shower
- 3yr Anniversary ❤
- Steph’s Bachelorette Trip in Vegas
Yes, it’s been one very busy and awesome summer. The next couple of months will be as busy, with a wedding and another Vegas trip coming up, but I’m so excited for both.
Can you guess what show I’m going to Vegas for next month? Lol 😉