March 16th, 2019 was easily the happiest, most special day for us. We said our ‘I do’s’ in front of our closest family and friends, overlooking the beautiful city of Playa del Carmen. It could not have been a more perfect day, even with tiny hiccups along the way.
Our story began 5 years ago with an introduction to each other via a mutual friend, in the middle of a noisy club. In that moment, I don’t think either of us imagined that we’d end up finding such a special love. Over the years we learned so much about each other and in turn about ourselves. We truly help to make each other better partners, better friends and better people in general.
I could write a short novel here, but I think that those present on our wedding day would agree with my one sentence summary of the day:
It was a day where everyone felt love and magic in the air.
Thank you to our family and friends who took time out of busy lives to be there as we became husband and wife. We are forever grateful to have you in our lives.
- Venue (including all flowers and tablescapes): Thompson Playa del Carmen
- Hair/Makeup Team: Doranna Stylists
- Photographers: Bohemia Photography (all photos posted are credited to them)
- Bride details: gown by Fame & Partners, shoes by Badgley Mischka, Jewelry by JCrew & Nordstrom
- Groom details: The Kooples, AllSaints
- Wedding cake: Shoebox Bakery
- Maracas Wedding Favors: Partylogue
- Personal names for place seatings: BetterWeddingDecor
- Guestbook: PeachandPaper
- Printed materials: Vistaprint, JessicaMichaelPrints
M + C
The end… and the beginning.